Stay in Touch
Guidelines for TPS Social Media
The TPS Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages were created to offer a forum for TPS members, their colleagues, and general public to create a sense of community, build relationships, and connect people who care for the health and well-being of children. These sites allow visitors to see what people say and think. They also enable you to respond. We ask TPS members to keep conversations on topic and to treat other members with respect. We reserve the right to remove posts and comments that do not follow the following rules and guidelines:
- Be kind and courteous. Treat fellow members with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No hate speech, profanity, bullying, threats, or inappropriate/offensive content. Everyone should feel safe and welcome regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or culture. We will remove any posts that violate this rule.
- No promotions or spam. Give more than you take to this group. Blatant self-promotion, spam, or irrelevant links are not allowed and will be removed.
- Respect everyone’s privacy. Being a part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What is shared in the group should stay in this group.
- Do not share personal health information (PHI) about patients and are following Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
Members who violate any of these rules will be given a warning. If they continue to ignore these rules, they will be removed from the group.
Thank you for being a member and for being a part of the discussion!