The listings below are not hosted by TPS. To register for upcoming TPS events and webinars click here.
This 3-part webinar series, offered by the Texas Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy in conjunction with the Texas Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine (TXSAHM), will introduce clinicians, social workers, and other youth serving professionals to key concepts around legal consent to healthcare for minors in Texas and clinical best practices in confidentiality. Webinars are scheduled on August 4th, 11th, and 18th. For more information see the event flier or visit https://txcampaign.org/2021-WEBINAR-SERIES/
TMA on Demand Webinar: 21st Century Cures Act: Interoperability and Information Blocking
This on demand TMA webinar provides an overview of the rules’ information-blocking provisions and application programming interface requirements. It also looks at the impact on electronic health record interoperability and the way data are exchanged between patients, physicians, payers, technology developers, and other health care stakeholders. Complimentary to TMA members. Purchase here.
Texas Health Steps Online Provider Education:
Self-paced online courses that provide CME credit free of charge. These web-based modules provide relevant information and reference materials on topics designed for physicians and providers who treat Texas children and youth. You can access useful resources on this site at any time on an unlimited basis, even when not taking a course. Offerings include courses, case studies, and tutorials accessible through mobile devices.
The Texas Health Steps Online Provider Education program offers more than 50 free CE courses and additional trainings for health-care professionals.
- The courses are interactive, mobile-friendly and offered in a variety of formats, ranging from short case studies and five-minute quick courses to accredited courses that provide up to 2.0 CE credits.
- Courses focus on medical, behavioral, dental and case management topics pertinent to potential and current Texas Health Steps and Texas Medicaid providers and their staff members.
- The content is developed by physicians and other subject matter experts and is regularly updated.
New CME Course Listings
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Screening, Diagnosis and Management
- Childhood Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma-Informed Care for Children in Foster Care
- Youth Suicide: Addressing Risks, Plans and Behaviors
Disclaimer: Except for programs sponsored by TPS, AAP, TMA, or the AMA, listing of a CME activity does not represent an endorsement of the program by the TPS but is provided for informational purposes only.
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Member Services