Upon completion of a four week preceptorship rotation and required documentation:
- 1st and 2nd year students receive a stipend of $3,000 if practice site is in a metropolitan/urban area and $5,000 if practice site is rural.
- Students must complete a W9 form and Student Stipend Form.
- Students and physicians must complete the online evaluation form.
- If a shorter rotation period is granted for special circumstances, the stipend amount wil be pro-rated accordingly.
- 3rd-4th year students are not eligible to receive a stipend at this time.