The posters below can be downloaded in both English and Spanish in two different sizes. "Poster Sized" is 17.0 X 11.0 inches and may require commercial printing. "Paper Sized" is a smaller version, which can be printed on 8.5 X 11.0 inch paper in your office. Please click either "Poster Sized" or "Paper Sized" next to the poster you would like to download. Poster Sized may take several minutes to access.
Is Your Family Safe? (English - kids)
Is Your Family Safe? (Spanish - kids)
Keep Your Family S.A.F.E
S - Skip or stop drinking high calorie drinks!
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day
- Choose diet sodas over regular or clear sodas
- Limit juice to 8 ounces (1cup) per day. Restrict sport drinks!
A - Alter your snack habits!
- Large snacks between meals cause weight gain, so keet snacks small and healthy (fruits and vegetables).
F - Forget unhealthy fast foods!
- Limit eating fast food to no more than 3 times a week!
- Don't super size! Make healthy choices like sandwiches (reduce fried food).
E - Exercise daily!
- Wear a pedometer and try to walk at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Limit media time (watching TV, playing video games, computing) to no more than 2 hours a day.