TPS Membership Renewal Instructions:
To renew your membership, you must login at www.txpeds.org/user, then follow the instructions at the top of your profile page.
If you do not know your login information and need to set-up your username and a password for the 1st time, please follow the instructions below (your old login and password are no longer valid).
- Go to www.txpeds.org/password. The email address we have as your preferred is the one which you receive your TPS notifications. Type that particular email into the “username or e-mail address” box (you will have a chance to update it later).
- Click the button below, Email New Password (because you have none) – follow the instructions on the reset email.
- AFTER you have reset your password, click the Sign-In button located in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- You will be directed to a page that has your profile, click the link at the top of the profile page to pay your dues.
- Once you have pulled up the Membership Application and Renewal Form, it will have your information already populated in the fields, if not please contact us regarding Membership or call (512) 370-1517. Blank fields means we do not have you in our system as a previous member.
- To update your information, click on Edit Profile in the upper left hand panel under User Menu.
Call AAP membership at (800) 433-9016, or online at http://eweb.aap.org/myaccount and add the "Texas Chapter" to your national dues.