TPS brings together pediatricians and specialists in every area of medicine to care for the whole child. TPS committees include a variety of medical subspecialties. Your participation helps all of us address Texas specific issues facing our children, their families, our communities, and the field of pediatrics.
- Join up to 4 of our 16 TPS special interest committees.
- Connect with peers from every specialty.
- Enhance your career during virtual and in-person networking events.
- Participate in Chapter QI projects, earning CME and MOC Part IV credit.
- Lend expertise through clinical, issue-focused committees and task forces that address statewide pediatric issues
Education and Scholarly Pursuits
- Speak at CME sessions or coordinate a specialty track at the TPS Annual Meeting.
- Stay up to date on state issues such as child abuse, mental health, Medicaid, and infectious disease outbreaks through the TPS E-newsletter and action alerts.
- Receive discounted registration to events and complimentary webinars.
- Submit proposals for future TPS webinars, education sessions, and grant projects.
- Help develop critically needed content and resources in response to emerging issues such as COVID-19.
- Participate on subcommittees, work groups, and task forces.
- Provide clinical and academic expertise serving as judges for our trainee abstract submissions.
- Receive special invitations to participate in QI projects such as Immunizations and Asthma, and MOC Part IV credit.
- Advocate on behalf of the children and families of Texas.