The TPS Annual Meeting Exhibits Hall is sold out! To be placed on the wait list please reach out to TPS Director of Member Services.
Receiving Exhibitor Information: If you wish to receive email notification regarding when the exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities will be available please contact the TPS Director of Member Services with your company's name, your full name, email, and contact information.
Please email email@example.com to be receive future exhibit notices. The TPS Annual Meeting Exhibits Hall is sold out. For additional information, please click on the links below to take you to specific information.
WHO: TPS is the largest state pediatric society in the nation. Attendees include: physicians, residents/fellows, medical students, office managers, allied health professionals, speakers, guests, and exhibitors. The TPS Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of pediatricians and pediatric allied health professionals in Texas! Check out our past exhibitors and past attendees.
- BASIC EXHIBIT FEES (SOLD OUT):
- Commercial and non(c)(3) organizations: $1,900
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations: $650
- UPGRADED EXHIBIT BOOTHS (SOLD OUT): Upgrade your booth to receive ad space, premiere booth placement, and a larger mobile presence (PDF LINK).
- ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Sponsorship provides greater access to and visibility with a key buyer group and demonstrates a commitment to the profession. Optimize exposure to TPS members during and after the meeting with these options (PDF link).
Accepted forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, check and agency purchase orders. We do NOT accept AMEX.
WHY: TPS has developed unique opportunities for our members to connect, engage, and discuss products and services with you in an in-person setting. We are excited to offer a variety of activities and opportunities to foster connections among our members with our vendors. Your company brand will be prominently displayed through various packages. Our exhibit forum will be a vital part of this back to in-person experience.