Check out our annual engagement opportunities
as well as other benefits the Texas Pediatric Society membership offers.
Below is a list of events by date. If registration is available, click on the event title in green for more information such as how to register and schedule.
Mark 2024 Your Calendar
2024 Resident, Fellow, Medical Student Advocacy Day
"In District" All Member Advocacy Week
April 1st - 5th
April 20th - April 21st
2024 TPS Annual Leadership Planning Summit
October 24th - October 27th
2024 TPS Annual Meeting
Margaritaville Lake Resort
How to obtain a CME Certificate(s) from the 2022 TPS Annual Meeting
Texas A&M University College of Medicine will be providing the CME/MOC for the meeting through their learning management system, Canvas
. This system will allow you to download all your certificates upon completion on a session by session basis.
If you attended the meeting you will have a Canvas login, please log in at https://tamu.instructure.com/login/canvas
To access your certificate, click on “Dashboard.”
Please see this PDF (linked)
COVID-19 Guidelines for TPS events
You may review the COVID Guidelines here
to keep this gathering as happy and healthy as possible for all of our attendees. By voluntarily participating in in-person TPS events, you agree to the following:
- Acknowledge it’s not possible to eliminate exposure to COVID-19.
- Assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Comply with all Hotel/Venue and TPS safety measures.
- Comply with applicable COVID-19 ordinances, laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Accept TPS’ COVID-19, Assumption of the Risk, Release, and Indemnification Agreement (provided at the Registration Desk upon request).
- If you are experiencing, or within the five days prior, have experienced signs or symptoms of COVID-19; believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by a physician or qualified health care provider we ask that you contact the TPS home office at 512-370-1506.
- TPS has a welcoming and respectful environment. Attendees are welcome to wear a mask.