The Child Psychiatry Access Network (CPAN) is a network of academic hubs that provides telemedicine-based consultation, care coordination, and training to pediatric providers to assist them with identifying mental health issues in their patients.
How does CPAN Work?
- Register by phone or online. Call us at (888) 901-CPAN (2726) #8 or complete the enrollment provider form.
- Upon enrollment, your facility will be assigned a primary hub within your region.
- When you want help, call us at (888) 901-CPAN (2726) to speak with a pediatric psychiatrist or mental health clinician. Our goal is to return your call within 30 minutes or less.
- We will let you know when free CMEs are available to you.
What can you expect as a participating provider?
- For individual primary care providers: Prompt access to a child psychiatrist for phone consultation on medication questions, including follow-ups.
- For practices that have behavioral health clinicians: Expert consultation on difficult cases.
- For pediatric health homes: Help to fully incorporate behavioral services into the practice through access to a child psychiatrist.
CPAN Geographic Regions
The map below indicates the medical institutions responsible for responding to calls in the different regions of Texas.