- June 7, 2019 The American Cancer Society is hosting a North Texas HPV Forum on Friday, June 7th in Arlington.
- June 20-21, 2019 - Texas Primary Care Consortium in Austin
- September 13-14, 2019 – TMA Fall Conference in Austin
- October 26-29, 2019 - AAP NCE in New Orleans, LA
- November 7-10, 2019 - The Pediatric Critical Care Summit of the Americas 2019
Texas Health Steps Online Provider Education: Self paced online courses that provide CME credit free of charge. These web-based modules provide relevant information and reference materials on more than 50 topics designed for physicians and providers who treat Texas children and youth. You can access useful resources on this site at any time on an unlimited basis, even when not taking a course. Offerings include courses, webinars, podcasts, case studies, and tutorials accessible through mobile devices.
Disclaimer: Except for programs sponsored by TPS, AAP, TMA, or the AMA, listing of a CME activity does not represent an endorsement of the program by the TPS but is provided for informational purposes only.
For additional information, please contact
Member Services Manager