Log-In to save time filling out information on the registration form. Once logged in, you will be directed to a page that has your profile. Above your username there is a link to register for the Annual Meeting, click on the "here."
HOW TO REGISTER MULTIPLE ATTENDEES FOR THE EDUCATION PROGRAM
(for spouses, guests, or children see next block).
- Please have available each additional registrants’ email.
- Choose the number of attendees in the dropdown box below. The first page is to register the person who is logged in or the primary attendee.
- You will be prompted to provide information for additional registrants on subsequent pages after clicking the “continue” button at the bottom of this page. You must provide a name, email, and contact information for each additional meeting participant.
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING A SPOUSE/GUEST FOR ACCESS TO THE FULL CONFERENCE (included in the fee is all the receptions, meals, and exhibits hall. Excludes the Annual Awards and Business Luncheon, guest tickets may be purchased for $60).
- Select the radio button that reads “Spouse/Guest/Child over 5 Registration” and provide their name in the box under “Annual Meeting Guest Badge” at the bottom of this page. If you are registering more than one spouse/guest/child over 5 for all of the annual meeting events, please contact 512-370-1517 for assistance or submit the registration form for each individual.
- Additional guest tickets are necessary only for NON-REGISTERED meeting participants, spouses, children or guests for each reception/meal they plan to attend. Please leave the “non-registered guest ticket” fields blank for registered attendees, and indicate a number there only if you will need extra tickets for these events for non-registered individuals.
Full refund if cancellation received in writing by Monday, August 8th. Refund of 75% of total fees paid if cancellation is received in writing between August 8th – August 31st. No refund if cancellation is received after August 31.
You may review the COVID Guidelines here to keep this gathering as happy and healthy as possible for all of our attendees. By voluntarily participating in the TPS Annual Meeting education, events, and receptions, you agree to the following:
- Acknowledge it’s not possible to eliminate exposure to COVID-19.
- Assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Comply with all Moody Garden Hotel and TPS safety measures.
- Comply with applicable COVID-19 ordinances, laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Accept TPS’ COVID-19, Assumption of the Risk, Release, and Indemnification Agreement (provided at the Registration Desk upon request).
- If you are experiencing, or within the five days prior, have experienced signs or symptoms of COVID-19; believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by a physician or qualified health care provider we ask that you contact the TPS home office at 512-370-1517.
- TPS has a welcoming and respectful environment. Attendees are welcome to wear a mask.
Please note: By registering for this event, I grant TPS permission to use my image for promotional purposes. I further understand and agree that my photo may be used in the TPS E-News, on the TPS website on TPS social media, or in other promotional materials.
If you do not see the "Register" button at the bottom after registering, you must download the latest version of your browser or try an alternate browser (Firefox, Google Chrome preferred).