Annual Meeting Early Career Physician Opportunities
Feeling Crispy?: Reducing Physician Burnout and Restoring Meaning in Medicine Ethics
- Discuss updates from the 2022 “Physician Health and Wellness” AAP Clinical Report.
- Use the Stanford Professional Fulfillment and Burnout Measure and guided self-reflection to identify individual and organizational strategies to address physician burnout.
- Brainstorm ideas and initiatives within TPS to promote physician wellness.
Hilda Loria, MD
“TPS 101” Cross Section Meet-up
Friday, September 29, 2023
Immediately following the TPS Presidents' Reception at 6:30 PM
Medical Students, Residents/Fellows,and Early Career Physicians are invited to continue the “reception” with snacks and beverages to hear about how TPS supports you throughout all stages of your career! So join our early career physician section for an hour of connecting and conversation.
About the Early Career Physician Section
Physicians 40 years-old and younger, or who have been in practice 5 years or less can participate. TPS’ goal is to help the Early Career Physician's Section (ECPS) establish peer networks in new cities, practices and identify specific interests relevant to the physician just entering practice.
What can You do? As a member of the TPS ECPS, while we are in your area - we ask for your help with the TPS Annual Meeting, please see below:
- Support TPS and register for the Annual Meeting! You are eligible to submit CME proposals for future meetings.
- Give your input to create an activity guide for Early Career Physicians and their families by referring activities that are family-friendly (example: museums, waterparks, sites to see, etc. in the city hosting the meeting.)
Please refer any child-care options.
- Host a resident in your home and help trainees attend the conference. Residents often cannot attend the meeting because of price concerns. Hosting a resident is a great way to support TPS, build and retain our membership, and help support networking
Your ECPS Section Coordinator is Hilda Loria, MD of Dallas. Staff Coordinator is Crystal Healey, Director of Members Services. For comments or suggestions of events for this group please contact Crystal Healey by e-mail or by phone at (512) 370-1517.