Save the Date! 2023 TPS Annual Meeting
September 28th-October 1, 2023
Kalahari Resort & Convention Center
3001 Kalahari Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78665
Please check out these 2022 TPS Annual Meeting highlights.
On September 8, we kicked off our annual meeting! Thank you to the 345 physicians, fellows, residents, medical students, allied health professionals, speakers, guests, and exhibitors who joined us at the TPS Annual Meeting. We could not have accomplished the outstanding program without the tireless efforts of our speakers, moderators, Medical Education Committee led by Co-Chairs Lara Johnson, MD and Maria Monge, MD, and the TPS Executive Board.
The educational program included CME and MOC sessions, specialized tracks on: advocacy, hospital care, COVID-19, mental health, and children and youth with special health care needs. In addition to the education, 16 committee meetings met during the meeting to review and discuss hot pediatric topics. Attendees also enjoyed networking opportunities such as early career physician social hour, resident and medical student sections, and networking with our supporters and exhibitors.
Director of Member Services
Texas Pediatric Society
401 West 15th Street, Suite 682 Austin, Texas 78701
P: (512) 370-1517
F: (512) 370-1500
You may review the COVID Guidelines here to keep this gathering as happy and healthy as possible for all of our attendees. By voluntarily participating in the TPS Annual Meeting education, events, and receptions, you agree to the following:
- Acknowledge it’s not possible to eliminate exposure to COVID-19.
- Assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Comply with all Moody Garden Hotel and TPS safety measures.
- Comply with applicable COVID-19 ordinances, laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Accept TPS’ COVID-19, Assumption of the Risk, Release, and Indemnification Agreement (provided at the Registration Desk upon request).
- If you are experiencing, or within the five days prior, have experienced signs or symptoms of COVID-19; believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by a physician or qualified health care provider we ask that you contact the TPS home office at 512-370-1517.
- TPS has a welcoming and respectful environment. Members are welcome to wear a mask.