Visit the 2021-22 Interim Activities page to get up to speed on relevant topics studied by the legislature since the 2021 Legislative Session. These issues set the framework for areas of focus during the 2023 Session.
- November 8, 2022: General election day
- November 4, 2022: First day legislators and legislators-elect may file bills for the 88th Legislature.
- January 10, 2023: First day of 88th Texas Legislative Session
- March 10, 2023: Last day to file bills
- May 29, 2023: Sine Die (end of session)
Stay tuned for when Committees begin hearing bills!